WELCOME!

Welcome to 4 Charity Class Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Online stories

Dear 4 Charity,

How has your holiday been so far? I trust that you've had a lot of fun and had learnt many interesting facts around you, haven't you? You can consider writing them down in your letters to your classmates and put them in the mail pouches next week when you get back to school ;-)

Anyway, I was surfing the Internet and found some online stories. Have fun reading them :-) See you in school!

Online stories

Ms Teo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The story about the bird is a very sad story.

Its a sad story because the bird died.

The Bird
by Count Lyof N. Tolstoi..

Anonymous said...

Comment by:Rebekah Lin

My holidays are fun. I went to Malaysia for my holiday,i learned many things as it was a church trip. The online stories were very fun to read! I read about Christopher Columbus.

Anonymous said...

stephanie ong

The stoy abot the bird is a very sad stoy..